We're Hiring! Job Vacancy for Administrator/Treasurer
He Mana Toi Moehau Trust/Creative Coromandel is the go-to arts organisation for the Thames-Coromandel District/Hauraki rohe. We were formed back in 2016 by the Thames-Coromandel District Council (TCDC), as a result of a TCDC-supported consultation with The Coromandel arts sector. Our purpose is to deliver a unified approach to promotion, advocacy and representation of the visual and performing arts across the District.
Our Trust is made up of representatives from Thames, Tairua-Pauanui, Mercury Bay, Whangamata, Coromandel Town and Northern Coromandel and includes representatives from Tangata Whenua, the Hauraki Maori Trust Board and TCDC.
As a team we are currently in long-term planning mode, engaging in an exciting redefinition process to ensure we are fulfilling our role as the go-to arts organisation for the region and catering to all the different audiences in the Thames-Coromandel/Hauraki rohe arts sector (artists and non-artists, locals and visitors).
We are on the hunt for an experienced Administrator/Treasurer to join our team. This is a paid contractor position, approximately 15 hours per month and will suit an arts interested person, based in the Thames-Coromandel or Hauraki District.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate and genuinely interested in the visual and performing arts.
- Has prior experience in an Administrative/Finance role.
- Is proficient in current IT platforms.
- Takes initiative, is innovative and flexible and thrives in a support role.
- Can wow us with your efficiency, organisational skills, and commitment to delivering work of a high standard.
- Is self motivated and can work autonomously.
- Has the ability to work remotely for an established arts organisation (we don’t have a physical office, but meet virtually via Zoom six times per year and have in-person Board meetings at least twice a year. We also occasionally facilitate arts events or workshops). Has prior experience working for a Charitable Trust (advantageous but not essential). Has experience of working with volunteers.
- Can support the Creative Coromandel team to achieve its primary goal of being the go-to art organisation for the Thames-Coromandel District.
If you would like more details, check out our website here: https://creativecoromandel.co.nz/news.aspx?cid=5093
There is potential for this role to grow this year, however this is dependent on the success of funding applications. Full training/handover will be given to the new role-holder.
Applications close Friday 26 February 2021, 5pm